I just wanted to wish you all a happy New Year!
This next drink is easy to make and is really refreshing, especially if you like mint! Add some green flair to your bubbly at your New Year’s celebration! Enjoy!
- 1oz – 2oz mint syrup (depending on the size of your glass)
- Top off with Cava (sparkling wine of your choice)
Mint Syrup Recipe
1 1/2 cup water
1 cup spinach
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup mint leaves
3/8 tsp of peppermint extract
- Pour all ingredients, except for the sugar, into a blender and blend.
- Fine strain into a sauce pan.
- Add sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Simmer in low heat until you get your desired consistency.
- Add peppermint extract.