Happy World Smoothie Day!
What makes a smoothie a smoothie? Is it because everything is blended? If so, do I have a smoothie for you. A Tiki smoothie, if you will. This is a riff on a classic drink. Can you guess what it is? The name of my drink will give you a clue. Enjoy!
- 1.5oz Mezcal @ilegalmezcal
- 1.5oz Tequila añejo @agavalestequila
- 1oz 151 proof neutral grain spirit
- 1oz Freshly pressed lime juice
- 1oz Scratch made cinnamon syrup
- 1/2 Hass avocado
- .5oz Velvet falernum
- .5oz Blood orange bitters @marleecomarket
- 2 bar spoons @drinkmidori
- 1 bar spoon Tart cherry syrup
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters @angosturahouse
- Ice (more or less to taste, more ice for more dilution)
- Garnished with some mint and rolled prosciutto
Glass pick by @surfsidesips
Use the link above to purchase the glass pick or anything else from Surfside Sips. Use my code “Impeccable 20” for 20% off of your total.