Happy National Cheese Lovers Day!
I absolutely love cheese. Unfortunately, cheese doesn’t love me. I’m lactose intolerant. That’s okay though, I still eat certain cheeses that won’t affect me. One of them is feta cheese. Real feta cheese is made from sheep’s milk. I love to sprinkle it on my tacos and salads.
So I thought to myself, “why not add it to a cocktail?” Feta pairs well with honey. So I went with a honey and feta cheese syrup. Enjoy this Bees Knees riff!
- 2oz Antique gin @waterloogin
- 1oz Freshly pressed lemon juice
- 1oz Scratch made honey & feta cheese syrup
- Garnished with a honeycomb and feta crumbles.
Glass pick by @surfsidesips
Use the link above to purchase the glass pick or anything else from Surfside Sips. Use my code “Impeccable 20” for 20% off of your total.
Honey Feta Cheese Syrup Recipe
1/4 - 1 cup of feta cheese (to taste)
1 cup honey
1 cup water
- Blend the feta cheese with water.
- Fine strain into a sauce pan.
- Add honey.
- Stir until honey is dissolved.
- Simmer in low heat until you get your desired consistency.