Happy Whiskey Sour Day!
If you know me, you know that I love sours…in every form. Don’t believe me? Check out some of my previous riffs on sours that I’ve done.
I made a lemongrass simple syrup, freshly pressed lemon juice, used 2 different bitters, and Buffalo Trace as my base spirit to craft this delicious sour. Also, I channeled my inner @jason_._holmes to make the garnish. Enjoy!
- 2oz Buffalo Trace bourbon @buffalotrace
- .5oz Freshly pressed lemon juice
- .5oz Scratch made lemongrass simple syrup
- 5 dashes of Peychaud bitters @peychaudsaperitivo
- 5 dashes of Orange bitters @hellabittersandsoda
- Eggwhite of one egg
- Garnished with lemongrass and a bison