“A Christmas Carol” is one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time. Originally written by Charles Dickens, Ebenezer Scrooge, the novella’s protagonist, is the inspiration for this next cocktail.
I wanted to make a riff on a very popular cocktail. Can you guess which one? Enjoy!
- Combine all of the ingredients in a cocktail mixing glass or tin with ice.
- Stir for about 30 seconds.
- Strain and pour into rocks glass.
Earl Grey & Granny Smith Apple Syrup Recipe
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 Earl Grey tea sachet
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3 cups of water
- Cut open the tea sachet and pour the contents into a pot with water. Boil water in medium high heat.
- Cut up the Granny Smith apple and put into pot.
- Boil for about 10 minutes.
- Pour everything from the pot into a blender and blend.
- Fine strain into a sauce pan.
- Add sugar.
- Simmer until you get the desired consistency.